- My basket
An original childhood
Toy selection guide
Birth to 1 year old
- Toys that stimulate the senses: with different colours, textures and sounds
- Toys that stimulate movement: easy-to-grasp, crawling stimulators...
- Toys that stimulate affection: stuffed animals...
1 to 2 years old
- Toys that invite children to explore space: push-along toys, foam blocks...
- Toys that allow children to relate facts: cause-and-effect, beating, throwing, dumping and filling, stacking blocks and making towers and experimenting with water and earth
- Toys that stimulate imitation of simple actions: animals and small dolls, telephones, cars...
2 to 6 years old
- Outdoor toys: tricycle, balls, skipping rope, buckets, shovels, sieves...
- Construction toys that improve manual dexterity
- Toys that enable children to imitate their family life and to practice life skills: dolls and complements, small kitchen, kitchen sets, shops, medical appliances, vehicles, animals, costumes...
6 to 10 years old
- Outdoor toys: skate, bicycle, balls, pre-sports equipment
- Board Games and simple strategy games
- Construction toys of different kinds: bricks, 3D toys, etc. and handicrafts
- Science kits that enable children to carry out experiments and investigate nature
- Toys to mimic fantastic scenes: spies, comic heroes, film or television...